1. The league will strive to achieve the following goals:
2. Establishing and coordinating with Palestine friendship committees in all parliaments, parties and parliamentary blocs.
3. Activating the role of parliamentarians on both regional and international level to expose the violations committed by the Israeli occupation.
4. Urging parliamentarians to pressure their governments to support the Palestine cause and to defend the Palestinians legitimate rights.
5. Providing parliamentarians with the necessary briefings regarding human rights violations in Palestine.
6. Filing lawsuits in local and international courts against the Israeli illegal practices.
7. Confronting the Judaization process of Jerusalem.
8. Confronting the policy of abducting and exiling members of the Palestinian Legislative Council.
9. Opposing the apartheid wall segregating Palestinians on local, regional and international levels.
10. 10. Contributing in alleviating the suffering of Palestinians through all possible legal means.